RESIDENCY BENEFITS IN PANAMA
• Stable/Growing Economy
• The US dollar is the main currency
• Tax Benefits- no taxes on foreign-based income
• Foreigners may own Panama property
• Tourism investments are subject to many tax exemptions
• Panama has a first world infrastructure
• Foreigners enjoy same rights as Panamanian citizens
• Panama allows individuals to obtain a second passport
PANAMANIAN CITIZENSHIP AND PASSPORT
• Maintain the residency for five years (you are not required to spend the entire time in Panama)
• After five years of residency you can apply for citizenship by naturalization and receive your Panamanian second passport
• The Panamanian passport facilitate international travel and allows access to147 countries
Once you obtain a second passport in Panama, your children, grandchildren, and all future descendants will be entitled to Panamanian nationality.
E2 VISA TREATY WITH THE U.S.A.
The Panamanian Visa offers you the opportunity to reside, work and study in the USA. in return for an additional US business investment.
• Investing in Panama and gaining Panamanian citizenship, investors can then apply for an E2 Visa
• The E2 Visa lasts initially for 5 years and can be renewed.
• To obtain an E2 Visa, the applicant’s must make at least a 50% investment in a $150,000 business
• Unlike the EB5 (Green Card) program, the E2 Program does not require long residency requirements so one does
not automatically become US tax payers.
This content does not promote, sell, endorse or recommend any investment advice or the sale of any asset or security. All information is subject to change without notice.