Panama provides retirement benefits that are second to none! If you’re a woman over 55 or male over 60 years old with permanent residency, then there’s plenty of perks available for your needs. The Pensionado is a popular visa for expats and the below list are just a few benefits that makes it even better:
• 50% discount in movie theaters and other shows
• 30% – 50% discount on hotel stays
• 30% discount on public land transport (bus, boat, and train tickets)
• 25% discount on airline tickets
• 25% discount on all government provided utilities
• 20% discount on drugs in pharmacies
• 15% – 25% discount at restaurants
• 15% discount on healthcare services
• 1% discount on home mortgages
Take the stress out of moving to Panama with our Exploration Tour. You’ll explore what’s like living in paradise, learn about life as an international citizen in this beautiful country and discover if it’s right for you!
Have any questions about Red Frog Beach real estate and investing in Panama? Contact us
Join Our Newsletter!
Be the first to know about exclusive listings, learn about living in Panama, and more!
✔︎ Top 5 Reasons to Invest In Real Estate in Panama
✔︎ 6 Amazing Benefits Of Retiring In Panama
✔︎ The Cost of Living in Panama
✔︎ How to Become a Panamanian Resident Through the Purchase of Real Estate